Update PHPIDS for MODX 0.6.4
This new release is based on the current version of PHPIDS 0.6.4.
In addition the following changes have been done:
PHPIDS is now part of the package.
A new Module:
- The configuration is now done with the module and shared with the plugin
- Here you can see the intrusions in a sortable table
- Blocked IP addresses can also be ranges, for example 192.168.
- Blocked IP addresses are listed in a tab, they can be removed from the blocked list
- The plugin gets the configuration from the module
- IP addresses can be used to block users and send them to a document, for example you create a static HTML document and add this to your MODx installation
- Intrusions beginning from a given level, default is 50, are blocked and can be send to a document
The module chooses its language by the language of the current user of MODx, if that language is not supported, English is used instead.
The project is now hosted on google code: phpids-for-modx
Downloads are available at https://code.google.com/p/phpids-for-modx/downloads/list
The plugin is also available from at Package: PHP-IDS | MODx CMS / CMF.
Article in German
Published on 2010-07-30